You will gain an understanding of several leadership components and management as well as what factors affect hospital system operations.
The final Assignment for this course is a poster presentation based on your selected topic. Be sure to review the poster Project tips.
- Complete the poster presentation using one of the these templates as a guide.
- View the Template 1 PPT. ( I have selected this one)
- When using the template, simply click inside the box and type your response. For further information on working within PowerPoint, review the Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations PDF located in the Writing Center.
- Your poster presentation must include:
- A description of the selected topic.
- The components of the topic.
- Why there is need for change.
- The theory you will use for a change to occur.
- An evaluation plan for the change.
- Post your Project in the Unit 10 Discussion area and submit it to the Dropbox for grading.
This Project qualifies for the e-portfolio in your Capstone Course.
The finished Assignment should be a Poster Project, excluding the title page and references. The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
- review APA formatting and citation information found in the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
- 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
- use of in-text citations
- title page and reference page
- use of headings (if applicable)