Answer ALL of the below:
- What was the importance of the Tennessee v. Garner 471 U.S. 1 for law enforcement? How did this law impact legislators in Tennessee and other states?
- Explain the main points of the case using the below case summary.
- How do you view the actions of the police officer?
- Was the officer following the law of the state?
Use the following format: Give case name, number/yea, then:
- FACTS: 2-3 sentences summarizing the important facts.
- ISSUE: Usually there is only one issue in a case. It generally asks a constitutional question or raises a constitutional issue and set out why a case is important.
- HOLDING: The holding generally answers the constitutional question raised or addresses the issue raised.
- REASONING: (The most difficult part of the brief.) Explain why the court held or decided the way it did. It should be approximately 3 sentences.
- CASE SIGNIFICANCE: 3+ sentences which will include the impact on law enforcement or corrections personnel.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!