The topic is about Tesco Scandal of 420 million leading to chairman resignation
This is NOT simply an informational paper. It is an ANALYTICAL paper. You are identifying a problem and then recommending solutions to it. For example, is there something that we’ve covered in class (the text, our discussions, our articles) or that you’ve noticed through work that facilitates fraud or allows it to occur? If so, that would be the “problem” you could address in your paper. The solutions you propose should be solutions YOU come up with, not just repeated from an article or our text.
- Follow APA style guidelines using in-text citations with page numbers whether information is a direct quote or paraphrased, running head with page numbers, Arial12 point font, 1 inch margins and double spacing. ALL direct quotes must be in quotation marks.
- Exception to APA style guidelines: Do not include an abstract.
- No pictures, tables, figures, etc., should be included in the body of your paper. They can be placed in an appendix to your paper but they will not count in the length of your paper.
- Length of paper: a minimum of 15 full pages with a maximum of 20 full pages (this does NOT include the title page and reference list)
- Use a minimum of 6 sources. In addition to primary sources, use scholarly secondary sources (for example, Wikipedia would not be a primary or scholarly secondary source)
- Include the following in your paper:
-history of the issues
(Note: I do not mean for the introduction, problem statement, history, recommendations and conclusion to all be on separate pages. These are the areas that will be covered in your paper and the headings you will use in the body of your paper.)
****NOTE****This paper will be checked for plagiarism
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!