Imagine it is your 10-year nursing school reunion and you are the keynote speaker. The national media are covering the event.
Part I: Create a press release of up to 700 words about your keynote speech that outlines the following:
- Who is the intended audience of this press release (for example, ANA, AMA, STTI)
- How you transformed yourself into the role of a BSN-prepared nurse
- How you increased your knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the previously identified areas with potential for growth
- How you–as a practitioner, researcher, and leader–have influenced nursing
- How your understanding of your role continues to guide your practice
- How the increased awareness of your knowledge, skill, and attitudes continues to influence your role as a nurse leader
- What legacy you, as a nurse, will be known for
Part II: Research three scholarly peer-reviewed references that address the following:
- How evidence-based practice will influence trends in health care and the future of nursing
- How the application of nursing theory will continue to influence professional nursing practice
- What roles nurses currently play in research
- How new roles and opportunities will benefit nursing and health care in general
Note. One reference must be from the course textbook.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide presentation on Part I and Part II. Include speaker notes for each slide.
Include an APA-formatted reference slide.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.